If you were wrongfully injured, the process of hiring a personal injury attorney and preparing a case for trial may seem daunting. Not only that, understanding your legal rights, navigating through legal jargon and determining your role in the legal proceedings can be overwhelming.
To help you through this process, we are pleased to present a Legal Education Series to help you understand the legal profession, legal terminology and the steps involved in a personal injury case.
- Our educational series will explore a number of legal topics and break them down, step-by-step to help answer your questions.
- Moreover, we’ll help you understand how to find a personal injury attorney with the expertise and experience to win your case favorably.
Our first topic, Understanding the Steps Involved In a Personal Injury Case, will be a 6-part series exploring the stages of a personal injury case from start to finish, answering many of your questions and hopefully easing some of your trepidation.
Short on time today? You can also download a free eBook, that contains all of the information presented in our Legal Education Series.
From simple legal definitions to outlining the detailed process steps and the role your personal injury attorney should take in the proceedings, our goal is to arm you with as much information as possible to help you feel confident in your legal proceedings.
For this topic, there will be six main subjects to explore:
- Part 1: 4 Things To Expect In A Consultation With A Personal Injury Attorney
- Part 2: The 4 Steps Involved In Discovery For A Personal Injury Case
- Part 3: What Are the Steps To Reach A Settlement In A Personal Injury Case?
- Part 4: Top 5 Questions and Answers About Mediation in a Personal Injury Case
- Part 5: What Happens In A Personal Injury Trial and How Is a Verdict Reached?
- Part 6: Appealing a Personal Injury Verdict from The Appellate Court to the Supreme Court
At Murphy & Prachthauser we practice personal injury law the way it should be practiced – motivated and equipped to do our best for you. We take pride in being good lawyers who help people.
If you have a case you would like to speak to a lawyer about, get a free case evaluation now and an experienced team of lawyers will begin working on your behalf.