If you’ve been injured a result of negligence, you may have medical bills, lost wages or other expenses that need to be covered. Hiring a personal injury attorney in Milwaukee, with a solid track record of success, is the best choice to help you.
At Murphy & Prachthauser, we believe in being good lawyers who help people. Whether it is offering you advice to resolve your small claims case on your own, or taking your case to the Supreme Court – we have the experience and know-how to help you.
Here are four examples of why hiring a personal injury attorney in Milwaukee with experience can make a big difference:
1. Educational Information to Help You Understand Your Case
We help people understand the complicated nature of the law and legal proceedings and help you feel comfortable every step of the way.
- Take a look at our Legal Education Series to learn more.
2. Educational Tools to Help You Stay Informed
We believe in providing educational tools to help you make informed decisions to reach the best results. Take a look at these blogs, which cover many of our areas of expertise:
- Car Accidents: How to Determine Right Of Way For Motor Vehicles, Pedestrians and Cyclists
- Unique Insurance Coverage: Insurance Issues If You Are A Delivery Driver Using A Personal Vehicle
- Product Liability: Talcum Powder Use & Ovarian Cancer Explained - Milwaukee Personal Injury Lawyer
- Negligence: How Do I Determine Negligence In A Car Accident? Wisconsin Road Rules Explained
3. Free Resources at Your Fingertips
We offer free resources to help you understand specific legal considerations and to provide you with the tools you need to stay informed.
- 3 Essential Reasons You Should Take Photos After a Car Accident
- Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accident Checklist To Help You Be Prepared
- The Top 3 Things To Consider As You Select A Personal Injury Attorney
4. Free Case Evaluations
At Murphy & Prachthauser we are car accident lawyers in Milwaukee and personal injury attorneys in Milwaukee who practice the law the way it should be practiced – motivated and equipped to do our best for you. We take pride in being good lawyers who help people.
If you have a case you would like to speak to a personal injury lawyer about, please contact us to schedule a free consultation and get an experienced Milwaukee auto accident attorneys and Milwaukee personal injury lawyers working on your behalf.