Whether you go for traditional breakfast or a made-to-order lunch with all of the trimmings, Milwaukee residents love their brunch.
As Milwaukee auto accident lawyers, we have tried almost everything, from croissants to crab cakes. Easter brunch is an extra-special session of this Sunday tradition, and the local choices are almost endless.
To help you make a decision, here are our top 8 picks for unique ways to celebrate this holiday in metro Milwaukee.
8. The beautiful and rustic Hubbard Park Lodge is located along the Milwaukee River. They offer a regular Sunday brunch, and an Easter brunch buffet with savory choices that range from cheese tortellini to a ham carving station.
7. Want to combine Easter brunch with a belated St. Patrick's Day celebration? The Trinity Three Irish Pubs has a unique brunch menu, with entrees like corned beef hash, Bailey's Irish Cream-dipped French toast or a traditional Irish breakfast. Looking for cocktails? Check out Trinity's Guinness-topped Bloody Mary, or coffee with Irish whiskey.
6. The Wicked Hop has a creative and hyper-local menu, with choices like The Dick Bacon burrito, Eggs Benedict XVI (available made with a brat patty), and the Elvis Impersonator Fonzarelli French toast (with bananas and peanut butter maple syrup). They also offer a whole menu of brunch drinks, including the communal Glass Slipper; a Bloody Mary served in a 96.628-ounce German boot that comes with 6 chasers of Riverwest Stein beer. Finish it and the boot is yours to keep.
5. Nines American Bistro in Mequon is offering a gourmet Easter brunch that will include a pancake, waffle, and french toast station, complimentary mimosas, a carving station, and a separate gluten-free dessert menu. For kids, there will be a separate buffet, and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
4. Have you visited the newly updated and expanded Milwaukee Art Museum? Combine a visit with your Easter brunch and eat with Picasso (at heart). With smoked fish, a Wisconsin cheese platter, a buffet, carving station, and a visit from the Easter bunny, this special brunch choice has seatings at 10:30 and 12:30. Members receive a discount, and children 6 and under are free. As Milwaukee car accident attorneys with a long history of community involvement, we love events like this that benefit our city’s great museums.
3. The arrival of spring has us dreaming of gorgeous flowers and gardens. Get a jump start on spring by visiting the Zilli Hospitality Group restaurant at Boerner Botanical Gardens. They offer Sunday brunch year-round, and a special Easter Brunch with made-to-order omelets and botanically inspired desserts like a lavender creme brulee. A Bloody Mary bar is included in the price, and children under 3 are free.
2. The Oak Creek Community Center is offering their popular lunch with the Easter bunny again in 2016. For only $8 (children 2 years and under only $3.75), you will get lunch, a visit from the big bunny himself, and an Easter basket for every child. This event sells out, so hop on over and reserve your spot now.
1. If you are looking for a full day of family-friendly Easter fun, check out breakfast or lunch with the Easter Bunny at the Milwaukee County zoo. Tickets are $20 per child or adult, with children 2 and under $6. The cost includes breakfast or lunch, a visit from the Easter bunny, Easter treats, live entertainment, and Zoo admission for the entire day.
As one of the best Milwaukee auto accident law firms, we love to hear from you. Is there a special Easter brunch tradition in your family? Did we miss your favorite spot? Let us know in the comments!
At Murphy & Prachthauser we are personal injury attorneys in Milwaukee who practice the law the way it should be practiced – motivated and equipped to do our best for you. We take pride in being good lawyers who help people.
If you have a case you would like to speak to a personal injury lawyer about, please contact us to schedule a free consultation and get an experienced Milwaukee auto accident attorneys and Milwaukee personal injury lawyers working on your behalf.