Spring in Wisconsin means April showers, May flowers and the rumble of motorcycles on the street. After a long cold winter, we are all eager to get back out on the open road. Every rider tries their best to stay safe, but unfortunately accidents do occur.
Here’s how to get the help you need if you are involved in a motorcycle accident in Milwaukee, Waukesha or Mequon.
Why You Need A Milwaukee Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, you will have a lot of questions during what may be a very scary and stressful time.
- Who will pay for the medical bills from my motorcycle accident?
- Who pays for the damage to my motorcycle, or replaces it following the accident?
- If you have injuries that keep you from working, will you be compensated for the time away from work?
- Who is at fault, and are they totally responsible for the motorcycle accident?
It can be difficult to know what to do or what the right answers are when the police, insurance companies, and other parties involved in the accident start asking you questions. This is why it is extremely important to find a seasoned motorcycle accident lawyer right away.
- Every motorcycle accident attorney at Murphy & Prachthauser has decades of experience handling motorcycle accident cases.
- This means that we are able to answer all of your questions and protect your rights.
- We will be the experts to guide through this confusing process.
How A Free Case Evaluation Can Help You
The first step in finding the right Milwaukee motorcycle accident law firm is to set up a free case evaluation. Each motorcycle accident lawyer you talk to should be happy to take the time to listen to you about your situation, explain the process you will be going through, and answer any questions you have about your motorcycle accident personal injury case.
- There is no charge for a phone or in-person case evaluation with a Murphy & Prachthauser motorcycle accident lawyers.
- A personal injury case evaluation helps you to understand who might be at fault (liable) for your accident.
- A free case evaluation can help determine what types of damages (or financial compensation) you might expect.
- Lastly, it can help you understand any special Wisconsin laws that apply to your situation.
Completing a case evaluation will help you find the right personal injury attorney to represent you.
Resources To Help Milwaukee Motorcycle Accident Victims
The legal process of handling a motorcycle accident case can be confusing. Here are several resources from our experts that will help you understand how what to do and what to look for.
- How Much Does It Cost To Retain A Personal Injury Lawyer In Milwaukee?
- 4 Examples Of Why Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney In Milwaukee With Experience Makes A Difference
- Why Milwaukee Car Accident Lawyers Suggest Taking Photos at the Scene
- 6 Attributes To Look For In A Personal Injury Attorney In Milwaukee
If you are still looking for the right attorney for you, consider filling out a free case evaluation and talking with a personal injury attorney today. You’ll see the difference when you have the opportunity to talk directly with an expert Milwaukee motorcycle accident lawyer.
At Murphy & Prachthauser we practice personal injury law the way it should be practiced – motivated and equipped to do our best for you. We take pride in being good lawyers who help people.
If you have a motorcycle accident case you would like to speak to a Milwaukee personal injury lawyer about, please contact us to schedule a free consultation and get an experienced team working on your behalf.